All branches open. Hours 10a to 5p in Sonoma, Napa, Marin counties; 9a to 5:30p in Lake and Mendo counties.
Make a Loan Payment
Quick, secure, and easy.
We offer several convenient ways for you to make your loan payment.
FREE Payment Options Include:
- Deposit a check directly to your loan using our Mobile Banking app- click here to see how to deposit a check using our FREE Mobile Banking app
- Transfer your payment from your Community First account through online/mobile banking
- If you'd like to pay from your account at another institution, you can set up automatic debit
- Mail your payment: Community First Credit Union, PO Box 520, Lakeport, CA 95453
- Drop off your loan payment at any Community First branch location
Or, you can pay online using a debit card with a fee of $4.99 or by check with a fee of $2.99
This feature is not compatible when using Internet Explorer.
Have a CFCU mortgage loan that is being serviced by Cenlar? Click here to land on their payment page.