Congrats to LOCAL high school Cardinal Newman for winning state football championship Saturday night!
Vineyard House at Vine Hill & Guerneville Road
Clearlake Sunset by Member Lyle Madeson
Viney Bikers by Member Dr. John Cushman
Southward Sonoma Coastline by Member Dr. John Cushman
We Ain't Afraid of no Big Banks!
Spring Lake by Member Sara Glashan
Join Our Team
We’re on the grow
We're always looking for additional people-pleasing people.
For the past five consecutive years we have broken the previous year’s records. Interested in working at the most soul-satisfying place in the Redwood Empire? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aside from knowing that you are helping your neighbors and your community, by working at Community First you also get these benefits …
- 7% 401(k) salary match (WOW!)
- $50/month toward your gym membership (wow, again!)
- discounts on auto, home and home-equity loans (can save you $1,000s)
- tuition assistance
- quarterly bonuses that –– for the past five years –– have averaged more than 10% of salary
- comprehensive medical, dental and vision care
We currently have no openings.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.