Convenient, Easy, Useful Technology
- More FREE ATMs nationally (28,100) than the biggest bailed-out bank!
- ATMs located at Costco and 7-Eleven stores, and other credit unions
- 6,800 shared locations to bank
- Bill Pay –– pay bills with electronic ease and 24/7 convenience
- Transfer money between your accounts here and elsewhere
- First to introduce “smart” ATMs to Sonoma County.
- First local institution to offer banking via your smartphone
- Bank from anywhere
Pretty cool, eh?
And, oh yeah, all the aforementioned is absolutely free!
More ATMs than any bank.
How can that be? We’re a financial cooperative and we, well, cooperate with others. It's a class we all took in kindergarten called "Sharing 101."
Use your Community First ATM card at nearly any credit union across the land, or at any Costco or 7-Eleven, or at many airports ... and it is surcharge free –– more than 28,100 free ATMs in all! The big banks tremble in the shadow of this local mouse that roars!
Biggest ATM networks:
- Citibank, 10,428 ATMs
- Wells Fargo, 12,198 ATMs
- Bank of America, 16,200 ATMs (and falling)
- JP Morgan Chase, 17,500 ATMs
- Community First (as well as some other financial cooperatives), 28,100 ATMs
We got your FREE convenience right here!
Pay your bills faster, schedule when you want payments to go, save money on postage, and save worries about your payments getting there. It's seamless, simple and it's free. Want to learn more how it works? Click here for BillPay FAQs.
Mobile Phone Banking
We call it “mBranch,” as in mobile banking with your mobile phone. See all your account balances and pending payments in real time. Transfer money. Find the nearest free ATM (28,100 nationally) or nearest shared branch (6,800 nationally).
Enter you PIN and then feed our Mensa-smart ATM random checks or cash. Electronic Einstein counts it, credits your chosen account and instantly provides you a receipt. No paper. No envelopes. In no time.
We Show You How
Technology is supposed to make things easier. And it does –– if you know how to use it. And if you don’t, we will gladly show you. Come into any branch of Community First for personal hands-on help. We have dedicated iMacs and iPads to walk you through any and all of the user-friendly ways to add e-convenience to your life.