Insurance for Auto, Home, Life
Financial security starts with savings. Community First has you covered with accounts, certificates, fee-free checking, our fabled SaversEdge® card that pays YOU to use, and our YouthSaver with perhaps the highest dividend in the Western World.
You put your life into action mode through loans. Got you covered there, too. Our in-house team of loan experts work for you, not shareholder profits.
But wait ... there's more! You also need to protect your financial security by insuring it.
Insurance isn't our core competency. We're experts at saving you money, and lending you money, and freeing you from fees. But we leave insurance to those who live it and breathe it, 24/7.
Through CUNA Mutual Group, we can provide you with home, auto and life insurance through top-flight insurers such as Liberty Mutual, Progressive, esurance and Humana. CUNA (originally named Credit Union National Association) has been offering products and services for Members of financial cooperatives since 1935. CUNA currently insures more than 50 million Members at 3,900 credit unions. They're good. And they are committed to helping Members –– just like Community First.
TruStage™ is your one-stop insurance shop via your trusted financial cooperative.
How to find out more:
Via web: TruStage™ Community First portal page
Via phone: 1-888/787-8243
Auto and Homeowners Insurance
- access to partners who serve Members with respect and knowledge
- 24-hour claims service, fast appraisals (typically within 24 hours) and guaranteed auto repairs (as long as Members own their vehicles)
- fast quotes and the ability to purchase, file claims and receive support through multiple channels
- average annual savings for Members of $343.90*, exclusive credit union Member discounts and other discounts on auto and home insurance for Members who have a life insurance policy with CMFG Insurance Company
(*source: Average savings figure based on a Feb. 2011 sample of Liberty Mutual Insurance auto policyholders in the group auto and home program when compared with those policyholders' average prior premiums with the listed carriers. Individual premiums and savings will vary depending on the insurance carrier and coverage limits purchased.)
- a variety of options for every chapter of a Member's life –– from simple guaranteed coverage to higher-value underwritten policies
- backing by a strong company
- professional guidance from licensed agents
- easy-to-use tools to research coverage, determine levels and compare term and whole life options online at TruStage™
- additional discounts on auto and home insurance for Members who have a life insurance policy with CMFG Insurance Company
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- guaranteed acceptance
- 24/7 protection regardless of location
- exclusive "cost of living" benefit
- options for individual or family coverage
- additional protection up to $500,000 at affordable rates
- easy activation by phone, mail or online at TruStage™
- coverage from one of the industry's leading carriers