56th Annual Event for Members
Info, prizes (including some cash money), food, meet with our friends from Mendo Lake CU!
- see democracy in action as Mendo Lake Credit Union elects its Board Members
- quick review of CFCU record 2016 financials + plans for impending merger
- dozens of coveted, cool, prizes
- swanky hors d'oeuvres
When Does it Happen?
- meeting begins promptly at 7 p.m., and finishes in about an hour
- Wednesday, April 26
Where Does it Happen?
- Mary Agatha Furth Center
- 8400 Old Redwood Highway, Windsor 95492
Why Does it Happen?
- our bylaws require an annual meeting to inform Members of the financials and plans of the cooperative
- as long as we gotta do it, we do it right –– with fun, flair and fabulous prizes
After the meeting mingle with Members of your financial cooperative, talk with employees (stewards of your money), and get to know the great people from Mendo Lake Credit Union.
See you there!